Echomax Active-XS Dual Band
Active Radar Target Enhancer c/w Waterproof Control Box
State of the Art Echomax Active-XS-Dual Band Radar Target Enhancer with minuscule current draw of 23mA on stand by and very high X and S band response many times the new ISO 8729-2 standard. Unique visual facility to identify S or X Band Radar paints. Quadruple alarm facility as standard.
Active-XS amplifies and returns a stronger signal to both X or S Band Radar increase a vessels radar cross section.
Active RTE are increasingly being used on navigation buoys. Non use of the control box saves 10mA of power. The Active XS has FCC Approval ID: XZMACTIVE-XS – NATO stock number 5841-99-269-3512
- Designed to improve the radar detection range and visibility of small targets to X- and S-band radar
- Intended for small vessels with no radar fitted and enhance the RCS (radar cross section) of vessels up to 25m in length
- Surface or flush mountable
- Waterproof Control box Indicates X or S Band Radar reception by unique LEDs
- Quadruple alarm facility as standard.
- Reception frequency: X Band Radar 9.3 – 9.5 GHz & S Band Radar 2.9 – 3.1 GHz
- Dimensions : Antenna (L x W): 685 x 40.5 mm; Weight: 573 gms excl. cable
Follow external link for Echomax manuals LINK