EM TRAK A200 AIS CLASS A TRANSCEIVER
EM TRAK A200 Class A Solas Approved AIS
The EM TRAK A200 AIS has set a new standard of performance, functionality and reliability. As a single, fully integrated Class A transceiver. The AIS is easily installed and configured. Moreover it boasts a dual NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 port connectivity. Therefore allowing plug & play integration with other bridge systems. The hi-resolution full colour display delivers a range of powerful functionalities. Including full charting, multiple text, graphic display modes. In addition the A200 also has AIS target management, proximity alerts, MOB/SAR alert and tracking.
The EM TRAK A200 AIS is ruggedized. Above all else it is completely water, weather and vibration proof. As a result it will operate reliably for years without maintenance in even the most extreme marine environments.
EM TRAK A200 Features
- Internationally certified – SOLAS, IMO, USCG, FCC, EU, CCNR, CCS, Industry Canada.
- Single fully integrated Class A transceiver.
- Water and weatherproof – IP67 certified.
- Integrated HD colour display.
- Full ENC chart operation.
- Integrated long range WiFi.
- Dual NMEA0183 AND NMEA2000.
- Intelligent connectivity for all bridge systems, Giro, ECDIS, VHF, DSC etc.
The software has now been updated for the A200 to provide compliance with the third edition of the Class A standard, IEC 61993-2:2018. It will be applied to all new orders from today.