EM-TRAK HIGH PERFORMANCE B200 Class B5W/SO
HIGH PERFORMANCE B200 Class B 5W/SO
Em-trak B200 is a high transmit power (5W) priority AIS Class B with internal emergency battery power back-up that enables continuous operation for up to 12 hours and emergency transmit only operation for up to 120 hours providing critical safety in the event of vessel power loss.
Water proof and ruggedized to operate continuously and reliably for years in the most extreme marine environments coupled with em-trak plug and play connectivity to any display system that includes both WiFi and Bluetooth to make connection to any display system or app quick and easy.
B200 Class B AIS Features:
- Certified AIS Class B – 5W SOTDMA
- Ruggedized and impervious to extreme environments – water (IP67), damp, shock, vibration, temperatures
- High Performance latest generation GPS
- Internal battery back-up for up to 120hrs operation – charge is automatically maintained by primary vessel power and automatically switches to battery if lost
- WiFi & Bluetooth wireless connectivity
- NMEA0183 & NMEA2000
- Low power consumption
- Anti-tamper protection
- Enhanced RF screening to protect against electromagnetic interference
- Built-in power surge protection
*The B200 class B AIS is available from 1st March 2020.
Download Manual : B200 User Manual
Full EM Trak Range : em-trak Brochure 2020
EM TRAK Home Page: www.em-trak.com
Need more help then please contact us for advise and information regarding EM-TRAK B200 AIS or any other products.