GP170 – Furuno GPS Navigator With Integrated Track-Plotter
- Fully meets IMO Resolution MSC.112(73) and IEC61108-1 ED.2 (MSC.114(73) for dgps)
for Solas Carriage Requirements
- Displays the integrity status in safe, caution and unsafe levels
- 1000 Track-points, 2000 Waypoints and 100 Routes
- Multiple Displays including Video-Plotter, Highway, Text and Steering
- Alarm Functions include Arrival, Anchor Watch, XTE, Speed, Time, Water Depth,
Trip and DGPS/WAAS
- Dual GPS configuration possible providing back-up and remote operation
Highly stable position fixing for seagoing vessels
Furuno’s GP170 is a highly stable and reliable position fixing system for ocean going ships, large yachts, ferries and commercial vessels. It is an ideal position sensor for Radar, AIS, ECDIS, Autopilot, Echo Sounder and other navigation and communications equipment. Its newly designed GPS chip and antenna deliver enhanced stability and precision in position fixing. Noise rejection capabilities are incorporated in the new receiver, delivering anti-jamming function as well as a high level of tolerance towards multi-path mitigation.
The GP170 is BAM (Bridge Alert Management) ready and boasts a variety of display modes, including Plotter, Course, Highway, Data and Integrity. The Integrity display mode delivers a highly accurate Skyplot presentation of currently viewable satellites, status on GNSS/SBAS signal reception including strength and SNR, and elevation angles of available satellites, as well as detailed information about available beacon stations.