HT446E Licence free radio Analogue
|HT446E||446MHz||Analogue licence free portable|
HT446E – Analogue – Licence free radio
The first time you handle Entel’s HT446 Series 2.0 portables you will be impressed by their superior build quality. From the rugged ergonomic design that fits comfortably in your hand, to the exceptionally loud audio, the HT446 Series 2 portables easily outclass the competition.
HT446 Series 2.0 portables support all the EU license free channels, are built to MIL-STD 810C/D/E/F for tough enduring performance and in addition and are fully Submersible to IP68 (2 meters depth for 4 hours).
Entel’s HT446 Series 2 portables will exceed the expectations of even the most experienced radio user.
- 500mW RF Power output
- 16 position channel selector
- 8 analogue PMR446 licence free channels
- IP68 2 meters for 4 hours
- MIL STD 810 C/D/E/F
- Dimensions 130mm(h) x 59.5mm(w) x 37mm(d)
- Weight 332g with CNB750E
- Duty cycle with CNB750E 2000mAh battery 18h
- Lithium-Ion battery technology
- Lockable accessory connector
- CNB750E 2000mAh Lithium-Ion battery pack
- CSAHT Single pod Rapid mains charger
- Spring loaded rear clip
- High efficiency antenna
- Quick start user guide
- 24 months manufacturers warranty*
Entel Home Page: www.entel.co.uk
Need more help then please contact us anytime for advise and information regarding this product