HX4x3 – Analogue Portable radio
|HX413||66-88MHz||5W Analogue, non EU version|
|HX423||136-174MHz||5W Analogue, non EU version|
|HX483U||450-520MHz||4W Analogue, non EU version|
HX4x3 – Licenced Analogue Portable radio
The first time you handle Entel’s HX400 Series 2.0 portables you will be impressed by their superior build quality. From the compact ergonomic design that fits comfortably in your hand, to the exceptionally loud audio, they easily outclass the competition.
All HX4x3 HX Series portables are built to MIL-STD 810C/D/E/F for tough enduring performance and in addition provide superior IP55 protection against dust and liquid ingress.
Entel’s HX Series portables will exceed the expectations of even the most experienced radio user.
This model is only approved for use outside of Europe.
- Dimensions 100mm(h) x 62.5mm(w) x 5mm(d)
- 255 position channel selector
- IP55 Splashproof
- MIL STD 810 C/D/E/F
- Weight 272g with CNB450E
- Duty cycle with CNB450E 2000mAh battery 13h
- Lithium-Ion battery technology
- Lockable accessory connector
- CNB450E 2000mAh Lithium-Ion battery pack
- CSAHX Single pod Rapid mains charger
- Spring loaded rear clip
- High efficiency antenna
- Quick start user guide
- 24 months manufacturers warranty*
Entel Home Page: www.entel.co.uk
Need more help then please contact us anytime for advise and information regarding this product