VHF Handheld ‘ATEX Two Way Digital series
The IC-F3202DEX/F4202DEX ATEX digital two way radio series meets IEC Ex/ATEX based I/S specifications for the oil, mining and chemical industries.
In dPMR digital format the series provides basic conventional operation as well as a dPMR Mode 2 multi-site radio system.
The radio features lone worker and man down functions which automatically send an emergency signal should a worker be in trouble.
Meets IEC Ex/ATEX based I/S specifications ATEX Certifications Mining : I M2 Ex ib I Mb
Gas : II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
Dust : II 2D Ex ib IIIC T110°C Db –20°C≤Ta≤+55°C
EN 60079-0 (2012), EN 60079-11 (2012)
Mining : Ex ib I Mb
Gas : Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
Dust : Ex ib IIIC T110°C Db –20°C≤Ta≤+55°C
IEC 60079-0 (2011), IEC 60079-11 (2011)
IP67 Dust-tight & Waterproof Protection
Provides protection against dust and water equivalent to IP67.
The series can withstand 1m depth of water for 30 minutes and its dust-tight construction shuts out powder dust, sand and other objects.
dPMR™ Mode 1 & 2 Operation
The IC-F3202DEX/F4202DEX series provides basic operation in dPMR Mode 1 or 2 conventional modes. It is compatible with Mode 2 multi-site system.
dPMR features are programmable:
• PTT ID (TX)
• Individual/Group call
• Power ON/OFF status call (TX)
• Stun/kill/revive (RX)
• Ambience listening (RX)
• Emergency (TX)
• Lone worker/Man down function
• Digital voice scrambler
• Voting scan for Mode 2 multi-site system
Man Down and Lone Worker Functions for Emergency Call
The IC-F3202DEX/F4202DEX series has built-in 5-Tone, 2-Tone, CTCSS and DTCS signalling capability for analogue mode group communication and selective calling. The lone worker and man down functions automatically send an emergency signal to assist in worker safety. The radio is perfect for use as an analogue transceiver ready for future digital migration.
• 16 memory channels with channel announcement function
• BIIS 1200 PTT ID transmission
• DTMF autodial
• Three programmable buttons (including emergency red button)
• Low electrical resistivity body; Carrying case is not required
• Up to 21 hours* operating time with BP-277EX (* 5:5:90 duty cycle with Power save.)
• Optional waterproof speaker-microphone, HM-203EX