ICOM IC-MA-500TR Class B AIS Transponder
Class B AIS Transponder
Designed for Non- SOLAS vessels such as pleasure craft, workboats and small vessels
Compact, waterproof Class B AIS transponder that actively notifies other vessels of your exact position, thus increasing your safety at sea.
The MA-500TR also has a dual channel receiver allowing boat owners to receive AIS information (both Class A and Class B AIS signals) on two channels simultaneously.
Real-time information displayed on its large, backlit full dot-matrix display giving real-time vessel traffic information .
Works independently or connect with a PC or other marine network equipment. When connected to a compatible Icom VHF radio , an individual DSC call can be made easily from the MA-500TR.
- Full dot-matrix display visually shows real-time vessel traffic information
- IPX7 waterproof protection
- 3 lines of NMEA0183 Input/Output
- GPS receiver included
- CPA (Closest Point of Approach) and TCPA (Time to CPA)
- Target list and dangerous list
- Collision alarm
- External alarm connection to emit a collision alarm from external audio equipment on the deck or tower
- Integration with Icom VHF radios (later versions IC-M604 or IC-M504)
- 100 Waypoint memory
- 12 VDC operation
Size: 6.5″W x 4.3″H x 4.9″D; Wt: 2.2 lb.
In the box
- GPS receiver w/10m cable
- NMEA Connector cable
- Mounting bracket
- Power cord
Options & Accessories
- IC-M323 : ENTRY LEVEL VHF/DSC MARINE TRANSCEIVER
- IC-M400BB : BLACK BOX VHF/DSC MARINE TRANSCEIVER
- IC-M423 : Fixed Mount VHF/DSC Transceiver
- IC-M505 : VHF/DSC Marine Transceiver (Discontinued)
- MB-75 : Mounting kit
- MXD-5000 : Multi Functional Display
- MXG-5000S : GPS Antenna
- MXP-5000 : Main Processor Unit for the MarineCommander
- MXS-5000 MarineCommander : Marine Networked Navigation System