Icom M330GE Fixed Mount VHF/DSC Marine Radio with external GPS antenna (Black)
- Ultra-com pact body (W × H × D; 156.5 × 66.5 × 110.1 m m )
- Easy-to-read full dot-m atrix display
- Intuitive user interface
- New speaker delivers dynam ic, clear audio
- Class-Leading Receiver Perform ance (IMD and Selectivity: m ore than 70dB)
- GPS Receiver Built-in. External Mini GPS antenna included.
- IPX7 Waterproof Construction (1 m depth of water for 30 m inutes)
- Built-in Class D DSC with a CH70 Dedicated Receiver (IC-M330GE meets ITU-R M.493-14)
• Ultra Compact Body, Flexible Installation
The compact IC-M330GE measures only 156.5 (W) x 66.5 (H) x
110.1 (D) mm making it ideal for a cockpit where space is limited.
• Intuitive User Interface
A combination of the directional keypad and soft keys provides simple, smooth operation. Most used functions are assigned to soft keys for quick one push function access.
• New Speaker Delivers Dynamic, Clear Audio
A newly designed speaker delivers distortion-free clear audio even at full volume. It provides dynamic and clear audio over a wide bass and treble range.
• Class-Leading Receiver Performance
The IC-M330GE’s receiver provides reliable communication in RF busy environment like a marina. (Selectivity and IMD: more than 70 dB).
• Built-in Class D DSC
The radio monitors CH 70 continuously, even while you are receiving another channel. DSC functions include distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety, position request/report, polling request and DSC test calls.
• Built in GPS Receiver and External GPS Antenna
The GPS receiver provides your location, bearing and speed by using information from GPS, GLONASS and SBAS. The acquired position information can be used for DSC calls. An external GPS antenna is supplied to maximise coverage.
*IC-M330GE is the first ICOM fixed marine VHF radio to comply with the latest maritime ITU standard ‘ITU-R M493-14’. This standard, in essence, requires an external GPS antenna, ITU-R M493-14 will be compulsory from November 2018. All maritime Class-D fixed radios from all manufacturers will need to comply after this date.
• And more…
- IPX7 waterproof (1 metre depth of water for 30 minutes).
- AquaQuake™prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker.
- Common NMEA interface for external GPS/NAV
- MA-500TR Class B AIS transponder
- Tag scan and favourite channel
- Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring CH16 and/or call
- Priority scan
- Display and keypad
- External speaker
- 3-digit or 4-digit channel display
ICOM Home page: www.icomuk.co.uk