The Iridium Satellite Push-to-Talk (PTT)
Each device supports up to 15 talkgroups and talkgroups support an unlimited number of devices.
Why Iridium PTT?
- Fast – LEO and built for speed
- Truly mobile – small devices with lower power needs
- Global – coverage anywhere
- Affordable – both devices and service
- Flexible – able to be reconfigured in seconds by the end customer
The Iridium Extreme PTT utilises the Iridium network.
|Dimensions:||14cm x 6cm x 2.7cm|
|Operating Temperature:||-10°C to +55°C|
|Talk Time:||6.5 hours (phone mode), 5 hours (PTT mode)|
|Stand By Time:||54 hours (phone mode), 16.5 hours (PTT mode)|
|Battery Type:||Lithium-ion (rechargeable)|
|Standard Data Rate:||2.4 kbps|