Koden MDC-5500 15″ Radar with Chart Overlay
Koden MDC-5500 series is the latest 15″ high performance radars from Koden with radar overlay onto C-Map Charts.
- MDC-5504 4ft or 6ft Open Scanner 4kW 48NM
- MDC-5506 4ft or 6ft Open Scanner 6kW 72NM
- MDC-5512 4ft or 6ft Open Scanner 12kW 72NM
- MDC-5525 6ft or 9ft Open Scanner 25kW 96 NM
Koden MDC 5500 radar : Functions and Abilities
Target Tracking with up to 100 Targets Fitted as Standard
ATA (Automatic Tracking Aid) tracks up to 100 targets. Vessels being tracked are easily identified with a number and vector line. Detailed information such as CPA (Closest Point of Approach), TCPA (Time to Closest Point of Approach), Speed, Course etc can be displayed. If the automatic aquisition zone is set, up to 100 targets entering the zone will be automatically locked and tracked.
1000 Target AIS Interface Fitted as Standard
When connected to an AIS receiver, the Koden MDC-5500 series radar displays information on up to 1000 vessels equipped with AIS transmitters. Detailed information such as vessel name, MMSI number, Speed & Course can be displayed on up to 3 targets.
A user definable guard zone warns of targets/vessels entering or leaving the zone.
True Trail Function
When connected to a heading sensor and GPS moving targets will leave a true echo trail. Stationary targets such as land and buoys leave no trail, even while your vessel is moving.
- 15″ Sunlight viewable display
- Clear image with High-speed sampling in short range
- Auto gain with simple operation
- Trackball operation
- Uses C-Map Max Chart SD cards
Koden MDC-5500 Series manuals