Marine Boat Safty ICOM IC-M323G VHF Radio System
Included in system
Compact VHF/DSC – Built In GPS
- PV6i – 24 VDC / 12 VDC 6 Amps Output Continuous – rrp incl. VAT £72.55
- Marine VHF Antenna CX4-3 – rrp incl. VAT £89.99
- Antenna Mast Bracket N275F incl Mounting – rrp incl. VAT £62.00
- Plug PL259 for RG 213/u (x2) + Coax cable RG 213/u x2, ant cable – 30m – rrp incl. VAT £55.00
Marine Boat Safty : ICOM IC-M323G VHF Radio System
VHF/DSC Marine Transceiver (With GPS Receiver)
Icom’s best-selling entry level radio for marine boat safty, the IC-M323 is now joined by an extra version, called the IC-M323G. The new version is identical aesthetically but includes an integral GPS Receiver which will also allow current position and time to be used for DSC calls. Importantly the integration will allow for straightforward fitting so for an open top power boat or yacht, installation has never been so simple.
Built-in GPS Receiver
The built-in GPS receiver shows your current position and time and can be used for DSC calls. GPS data source is selectable from internal and external GPS (and GPS-OFF).
Intuitive User Interface
The menu system provides easy and intuitive operation. The bottom line of the dot-matrix display shows the software key functions which can be toggled with the left and right buttons. The directional keypad allows you to perform various operations and settings.
Built-in Class D DSC
The IC-M323G series meets the latest Class D regulation (ITU-R M493-13). The built-in DSC watch function monitors Ch. 70 (DSC channel) activity, even while you are receiving another channel. DSC functions include: distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety, position request/report, polling request and DSC test calls which all helps your marine boat safty operations.
AIS Target Call
When connected to an optional MA-500TR Class B AIS transponder, the AIS target call function allows you to set up an individual DSC call from the MA-500TR without having to manually input an MMSI number.
When connected to the MarineCommander, the received DSC message pops up on the multi-function display.
IPX7 Submersible Protection (1.0m depth for 30 minutes)
The IC-M323G withstands submersion in up to 1.0m depth of water for 30 minutes.
Large Full Dot-Matrix Display
The large LCD (38×73mm) shows full dot-matrix characters and a large sized channel number for increased recognition.
• NMEA 0183 connectivity
• Favourite channel function
• AquaQuake™ draining function
• Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring Ch.16 and/or call channel
• Black and super white versions available.
• Amber LCD and keypad backlighting
• This product comes complete with a simple plastic flush mount kit. Stainless steel flush mount kits are available as an option.