Clipper Log –NASA Marine Clipper Log
If you are looking for cockpit instruments that feature cutting edge technology yet are intuitively simple to operate, look no further. The outstanding Clipper range of instruments incorporate technically advanced electronics in an industry standard 110mm square case. Ease of use and display clarity were top of the design brief. All Clipper instruments have giant digits and multilevel backlighting. As with all Nasa instruments – they are excellent value too.
The Clipper LOG shows speed, trip and total distance on a high visibility liquid crystal display. It utilises the RMC sentence from any GPS or plotter with an NMEA 0183 output. Alternatively the LOG can repeat, using sentences VHW and VLW from an existing NMEA log.
- 40mm high characters
- Industry standard 110mm square case
- Speed in Knots with 0.1 knot resolution
- Trip in N.Miles with 0.1 N.Mile resolution
- Total log up to 9999 N.Miles
- 20 levels of backlighting
- Tactile keypad
- Speed trend indicator
- Current consumption 1.5mA at 12V (10mA with backlight)
- Opto isolated balanced NMEA input
- Supplied complete with 10 metre cable and weather cover
In the Box
Display Unit; Weather cover; Paddlewheel unit