QK-A031 NMEA 0183 Multiplexer with SeaTalk Converter plus even more functions
Need to consolidate all your marine data?
The A031 combines up to 3 NMEA inputs with a Seatalk bus…
An effective way to view all your marine data combined wirelessly anywhere on your boat to your mobile phones, tablet and laptop. Furthermore it can connect to a NMEA chart plotter.
QK-A031 NMEA 0183 multiplexer enables the connection of multiple NMEA 0183 devices and host devices such as phones, chart plotters, PCs, laptops and tablets.
QK-A031 multiplexer has three NMEA 0183 inputs (listener-ports), one SeaTalk1 input, one NMEA 0813 output (talker-port), a WiFi interface and a USB port to connect to host devices.
The talker port transmits all data received on the input ports as one combined Multiplexed sentence. Additionally the outputted data can be configured via the USB port
The built-in SeaTalk™ to NMEA converter translates SeaTalk data into NMEA sentences. Therefore allowing the converted SeaTalk data to be joined with other NMEA sentences.
Most noteworthy point is that the Multiplexer can convert SeaTalk data into NMEA sentences but cannot be reversed; NMEA into SeaTalk data
Every NMEA input on the QK-A031 is galvanically isolated, also called opto-isolation. Galvanically isolated input prevents unwanted currents flowing between the instruments and the multiplexer. Therefore preventing equipment damage and interference with radio signals.
- Very sophisticated NMEA 0183 and Seatalk multiplexer
- No router needed.
- Multiplexer: Combines up to 3 NMEA 0183 inputs with Seatalk.
- Converts Seatalk to NMEA 0183
- Using USB, Wireless Connection or NMEA Ports, multiple data stream can be accessed
- Compatible with Chart plotters, Windows, Mac OS X, Linux systems, Android and iOS
Combines 1 SeaTalk* and 3 NMEA inputs into 1 wired NMEA or wireless output.
- Multiplex up to three NMEA 0183 input devices.
- Galvanically isolated NMEA and SeaTalk input ports.
- Configurable baud rates: (4.8, 9.6, 38.4k input and output).
- Differential NMEA output with galvanically isolated protection
- Simultaneous wireless and USB output.
- The internal WiFi access point connects up to 4 devices simultaneously.
- SeaTalk to NMEA 0183 protocol converter
- Wide power supply voltage: DC 9-35 Volts.
- Compatible with Windows 7,8,10,Mac OS X, Linux systems, Android and iOS
QK-A031 has the following electrical connections/indicators:
- SeaTalk input connector.
- NMEA input.
- NMEA 0183 output.
- WiFi Interface. The wireless connection can always be checked with TCP/IP port monitoring software. As shown in the application notes. Furthermore the SSID and password can be changed through QK-A031 configuration APP. Consequently increasing security and memorability. QK-A031 can connect in Ad Hoc (peer-peer mode) or Station Mode (through the ‘Cloud’ via a router) by selecting the mode and specifying the SSID and Password. Therefore allowing for greater range and remote access, as well as multi-device access so your telemetry can be monitored from wherever you are as long as the instruments are powered.
- LED Indicator lights. First of there is a light which indicates Sea Talk Status (1). Following onto the next Set of lights which represent NMEA in Status (2,3,4). After that there is a NMEA out light (5). Finally is the Power Indication Light (8)
- USB connector.
If you have any question regarding any marine product then please do not hesitate to give us a call on 01377 337 172 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Above all else we will be as helpful as possible to ensure you get the best product possible for your needs