QK-A051T WiFi AIS Class B Transponder
Quark-elec’s A051T Class B AIS Transponder is the ideal solution to transmit your ship’s information, including; location, name, course, speed etc..
QK-A051T is the ideal transponder to fulfil your local Class B legal requirements, as well as for peace of mind and project tracking,
This is the ideal, compact AIS transponder.
In addition to transmitting your AIS information to local boats and receiving stations, the A051T will also decode incoming AIS messages.
The A051T will receive and decode your GPS location as well as the AIS messages from local ships. Combining the AIS and GPS data, you will be able to view which other boats and ships are around and your position compared to them and the coastline.
You can view your AIS and GPS data on
- up to two chart plotters
- your laptop, computer or tablet through USB OTG(Android or Linux compatible)
- up to 4 WiFi enabled devices
QK-A051T has a straight forward setup.
- Transmission of vessels own position, speed and heading etc. to other vessels and receiving stations within VHF range
- Receives and processes GPS and all AIS message types
- A method of monitoring the position, speed and heading of other AIS vessels within VHF range
- The ability to plot the progress and changes in heading/speed of other AIS vessels within VHF range on a PC, chart plotter or wireless device.
- AIS Transmitter ‘Standby’ facility to conserve power, or for privacy.
- Low-cost anti-collision / monitoring system
- Complies with all necessary standards under the European R & TTE article
- LED lights give real-time feedback. LEDs flash each time a message is successfully transmitted or received, so you can have confidence the A051T is transmitting your information.
Technical Summary of QK-A051T :
- AIS transmission rate: 2 Watts
- AIS receiving range: 50nm
- VHF connector port: N-type female bulkhead connector Connects to an external VHF/AIS antenna
- GPS connector: TNC female bulkhead connector for connection to an external GPS antenna. The A051T includes a built in GPS module and only requires a GPS antenna to be connected)
- POWER connector: 9 pin POWER/NMEA connector
- POWER supply range: 12v
- 2 NMEA 0183 output ports (1x RS422 and 1x RS232): For connection to chart plotters and other NMEA0183 compatible equipment as desired.
- USB output: Type B USB for easy connecting to your laptop or PC (Data viewing and configuration when required)
- WiFi Output: The NMEA 0183 sentences are also transmitted through WiFi. It support Ad-hoc and Station mode WiFi (with and without a router). No configuration required for Ad-hoc WiFi.
- LED lights confirm incoming and outgoing AIS messages, GPS, WiFi and Power
If you have any question regarding any marine product then please do not hesitate to give us a call on 01377 337 172 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be as helpful as possible to ensure you get the best product possible for your needs