Sailor 6150 mini-C Distress
Sailor 6150 fully approved dedicated Vessel Management System (VMS) and tracking terminal. Also offering Non-SOLAS distress functionality and the reception of EGC messages and SafetyNet/FleetNet.
Maritime Distress Calling
SAILOR 6150 mini-C Distress features the trusted Inmarsat-C maritime Non-SOLAS distress function. No matter where you go or how wild the sea, pressing the distress button activates a high priority distress message relayed automatically to the nearest MRCC. The MRCC will respond with rescue coordination activities including EGC SafetyNet messages to all nearby vessels so assistance may be provided.
- Vessel Monitoring System (VMS) – SAILOR 6150 mini-C Distress provides a number of advanced satellite tracking functions. GeoFencing aloows you to divide relevant sea areas into a range of geographical zones defining areas of interest where specific reporting intervals come into effect and also be alerted when your vessel is out of its designated zone.
- Two-Way Messaging – With SAILOR 6150 mini-C Distress it is easy to send various types of text messages. Simply connect a PC and you are ready to receive Enhanced Group Calls (EGC) or send catch reports. You can also exchange e-mails, fax, SMS, and special messages to other Inmarsat-C users.
- Free Enhanced Group Calling (EGC) – EGC can improve safety and at sea, it can include severe weather warnings, drifting goods notifications and distress information about nearby ships or general information from flag authorities on shore (SafetyNet/FleetNet).
- Maritime Distress Calling
- satellite fix and position
- omni-directional antenna
- 50 channel GPS module
- Vessel Monitoring System (VMS)
- Two-Way Messaging
- Free Enhanced Group Calling (EGC)
Power Supplies & Chargers
Accessories & Kits
Options & Add-ons
Batteries & Chargers