Jotron Tron SART20 Radar Transponder inc. bracket
Tron SART20 Radar Transponder w/bracket
The Radar SART and the AIS-SART by Jotron are both be used as “Search and rescue locating devices”
IMO SOLAS Amendment in Resolution MSC.256(84) giving the ship owner full freedom to choose either product as required by SOLAS Chapter III, Regulation 2.2.
- Complies with IMO/SOLAS/GMDSS regulations.
- MED and FCC approved.
- IMO MSC.247(83) and MSC.256(84)
COMPATIBILITY OF LIFE-SAVING APPLIANCES
- Clarification to the requirements of the LSA Code regarding transponders.
– Designed for use in search and rescue operations
– Gives the exact location of the distressed on the radar X-band display
– 5 years warranty
– New non-haz battery
– Unique range of accessories
– Incorporated into Jotron recycle program
Designed for use in search and rescue operations and gives the exact location, of the lifeboat and individuals in distress, on the radar X-band display5 Year Warranty
83010 Tron SART20 Main unit
82746 Wall bracket (pic below)
84145 User manual
84065 Lifeboat bracket (pic below)
82900 Pole bracket (pic below)
82615 Battery, Tron SART20, 5 years maintenance kit
82957 Label, battery
82989 Label, battery seal
82746 Bulkhead bracket
Tron Sart Accessories
Following brackets are available for Tron AIS-SART and Tron SART20
- 82746 Wall bracket is included with main unit
- 84065 Lifeboat bracket
- 82900 Pole Bracket