1137.6TRON TR30 AIR EMERGENCY VHF AM RADIO BY JOTRON
Tron TR30 AIR Emergency VHF AM radio is the only approved emergency VHF AM radio in compliance with SOLAS 74 reg. IV / 7 MSC 80 (70).
- SOLAS passenger vessels
- Part of the MODU fleet (Mobile Offshore Drilling Units)
- Polar Coded vessels
- User-friendly design
- Optimized sound quality under all conditions – transmission as well as reception
- Water-proof and floating with either battery (IP67)
- FCC, RED and CE certified
Tron TR30 AIR Description
Tron TR30 AIR Emergency VHF AM radio is delivered complete with:
- A sealed emergency battery,
- Test battery,
- Hand strap
- Holder for the radio and battery.
This robust design more than meets the typical maritime requirements. Ensuring that you have the best equipment for whatever the harsh marine environment throws your way.
The added advantage with this radio is that it floats with either battery. An innovative noise cancelling microphone filters background noise and includes a high output loudspeaker. This combination provides clearer communication with Air Search & Rescue services in extreme environments.
The Tron TR30 AIR radio handset can be used with several optional waterproof speaker-microphone accessories for hands-free use during noisy aircraft operations.
Please see a full list of accessories and spares below:
If you require any of these additional items then please contact email@example.com for more details. One of our sales agents will be on hand to assist you.
- Declaration Of Conformity
- EU Type Examination RED
- Dangerous Goods – PSI Tron TR30 AIr
- Dangerous Goods – UN 38.3 TSR
- Inventory Of Hazardous Materials
- User Manual
- Tron Tr-30 AIR Product Brochure