Overview of X-MDR
AMI Marine’s new X-MDR with CCTV recording has been designed for smaller vessels which do not require a full SVDR/VDR system. Therefore providing a money saving unit for a vessel that wants a VDR
This great ‘Black-box’ recorder is ideal for workboats, support vessels and other smaller vessels. It is also popular with office-based port authorities to assist in the monitoring of vessel traffic.
If your vessel already has CCTV installed then the X-MDR can be retrofitted to work with your on-board CCTV Circuit. Therefore Helping you save money.
X-MDR – CCTV & DATA RECORDER
- IP camera inputs (Camera included in full system)
- VHF and bridge audio recording
- Image recording such as Radar, ECDIS, Chart Plotter, etc.
- NMEA data recording for position, speed, heading recording, etc
- AIS data recording, allowing accurate information on replay of data
- 11.6” full colour capacitive touch screen display
- Live view of data and audio recording
- Intuitive, user-friendly software interface
- Visual CCTV video feeds in real time
X-MDR TAILORED TO YOUR REQUIREMENTS
- 9x NMEA inputs (from 4800 to 38,400 baud)
- 6x Bridge Audio inputs
- 2x VHF Audio inputs
- Up-to 8 IP camera inputs
- 2TB Storage (approx.11-60 days of data when recording camera streams)
- Simple to use replay software with mapping display of vessel’s movements
- Easy and straight forward download process
The X-MDR by AMI Marine is the highest quality and affordable Voyage data recorder on the market. Due to its high quality design and above all else is user friendly software.
Bespoke Quotation are available on request and we are able to cover almost any situation. As a result making the X-MDR the number 1 choice.
FOR YOUR X-MDR QUOTATION PLEASE EMAIL – SALES@FCMARINE.CO.UK