X-VHFR BASIC SYSTEM
VHF AND BRIDGE AUDIO, AND DATA RECORDER WITH 1TB REMOVABLE DRIVE FOR UP TO 300 DAYS OF STORAGE
The X-VHFR recorder is AMI’s latest compact “black box” recorder.
Designed for the small vessel and work-boat industry, the system is ideal for vessels under 3000 GT. Due to those vessels not officially required to carry a full Voyage Data Recorder.
Our X-VHFR has also proved popular as a land based recorder, with harbour and port control offices making use of the system for the analyses of VHF communications and the AIS data from vessels being monitored.
Storage of the audio communication, time, date and location data allows playback of the sequence of events on a particular vessel, often proving critical in the in the event of an investigation following a marine incident. Therefore hopefully preventing another accident in the future.
- 7″ Touch screen user interface with night mode feature
- 1TB removable drive for over 300 days of data storage
- 2x Audio Inputs for VHF and/or Microphones (AMI Marine microphones available on request)
- 1x NMEA 0183 input for GPS (also accepts combined data from other devices)
- 1x NMEA-HS input for AIS Data
- GPS date, time, and geographical position, along with AIS data recording
- USB storage module means no moving parts
- Easy access to data using PC with standard software or Mac with compatible software
- Playback Suite for PC
- AMI Microphones can be connected to the X-VHFR for the monitoring bridge audio
- Can be configured to record image data (Chart Plotter, ECDIS etc)
- Finally All playback software is provided with each unit supplied (inclusive of licencing)
The X-VHFR has fast become AMI Marine’s most popular non-mandatory data recorder and has been supplied to various type of vessel such as tug boats, ferries, crew transfer, offshore support, construction, emergency, and fishing fleet vessels.
Finally when used in combination with the supplied replay suite, the X-VHFR will construct an accurate history of events to promote onward crew and vessel safety procedures being upheld, whether for HR development projects or for procedural improvements post event.
A Float Free Capsule version is also available.
The float free unit has a 64GB hard drive. Therefore allowing 10 days worth of footage to be stored in case of an emergency. Even more reason to purchase the X-VHFR!
FOR YOUR QUOTATION PLEASE EMAIL – SALES@FCMARINE.CO.UK